Friday, April 27, 2012

Cats in Birthday Hats

Why do people put their pets in birthday hats? This is a question that I have asked for years. As a cat lover, I'll give my cat an extra treat once in a while, or another petting session. But when it comes to birthdays, I'm pretty sure they don't even know what's happening to them. One minute they're taking their fifth nap of the day and the next thing they know, they have a birthday hat on top of their heads and are at the dinner table with a cake in front of them; people are laughing and taking a million pictures, while the cat is probably scared to death inside.

I would really like to know why this happens? Is it an obsession? Humor? Believing that the cat will actually thank you?

Please give me a straight answer becasue I just want to know.
Angry Charles


Confused Betty

Curious Chester


No comments:

Post a Comment