Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Today's Music?


Some of today's music can be considered as a disgrace to the music world. Other people wonder how an "artist" who uses auto-tune, can be just as famous as one who does not use it, and instead, uses their own unique voice. It just goes to show that anyone can become a pop artist and have their fifteen minutes of fame. Anyone can come up with horrific lyrics and one day it will be a hit. Here’s a little something I came up with about becoming a new artist of this decade …


I’m a new artist
But I’m not original
Even though my lyrics suck
I still think I’m invincible

You can put my words into rap
‘Cuz I can’t do it myself
I repeat my words over again
It’s how I earn my wealth

My words have no meaning
But we can all agree
That I sing like Justin Bieber
Rap like Nicki and Jay-Z

Everyone will hear my music
The CD comes out in June
I’m not worried ‘bout concerts
‘Cuz there’s always auto-tune

I’ll be arrogant
It’ll be about me
But maybe I’ll feel generous
And give to charity

I’ll have my fifteen minutes
and be a shining star
But when next year comes 'round
I won’t make it very far

And when I’m through
and finished my career
Another artist will come
For the rest of you to hear


No comments:

Post a Comment