Monday, June 18, 2012

Graduation



OK, so I graduate one week Thursday and … I am so EXCITED! This is a huge step for me and I cannot wait to start my post secondary education. When have you ever been so thrilled about something as big as graduating? And not just high school; graduating university, college, public school, apprenticeships …

Some people don’t see something like this as important, but it IS a big deal! Be happy that you’ve accomplished something in your life; I know I’ll be once I walk across that stage with the rest of my friends and classmates.

It shows that we have to enjoy the things that life throws our way and accept facts. You’re getting older and there are so many opportunities out there that are just waiting. I hope to accomplish everything I want to do on my long list, don’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment